Our services for individuals aim to reduce the stress and costly mistakes which can be caused by self-assessment and complex tax issues such as Capital Gains and Inheritance Tax.
If you’re a company director or self-employed, you will need to submit a self assessment tax return to HMRC. Our self assessment service will:
- Complete all necessary computations
- Complete and submit your self assessment tax return accurately (in line with current tax rules) and on time (avoiding late submission penalties)
- Deal directly with HMRC on your behalf
We can also help with your personal tax planning, including help and advice with:
- Understanding Income Tax, Capital Gains Tax (CGT) and Inheritance Tax (IHT) implications
- Minimising your tax liabilities
- Completing and filing all relevant returns
- Confirming the amount and timing of tax payments
For more information about our services for businesses, please get in touch.